About Nest Egg Auctions
Honesty, Professionalism & Experience: with two generations in the antiques business, Nest Egg Auctions has developed a reputation for knowledge, accuracy, and results.
Nest Egg Auctions is a family owned business operating for almost 20 years in Connecticut. Our State of the art 10,000 Sq ft. Facility seats hundreds of buyers, handles hundreds of lots each month, and is ready to meet your specific needs. We offer full estate services from small consignments of high-end antiques to large estates. We offer a range of appraisal service including probate, insurance and informational appraisals. We are a member of the National Auctioneers Association. Fully Insured. Please contact us today for more information on how we can help you.
Mary Ellen Brechlin . Ryan Brechlin . Jennifer Brechlin . Christopher Brechlin
Nest Egg Auctions LLC
758 Four Rod Road
Berlin, CT 06037
Community Involvement at Nest Egg Auctions
Nest Egg Auctions is proud to offer special rates and services to educational institutions, non-profit groups, churches, museums, public collections, municipalities and libraries. Services include deaccessioning of antiques and fine art, fundraising events, formal and informal auction events, private one-on-one appraisals (in the style of Antiques Roadshow) and lecture format appraisals.
Auctioneer Ryan C. Brechlin, owner Mary Ellen Brechlin, and Nest Egg Auctions staff have conducted benefit and fundraising auctions within the community for the following groups and organizations:
- Augusta Curtis Cultural Center, A non-profit center for arts & Culture in Meriden Connecticut
- The Red White and you Ball: A black tie benefit auction for the American Red Cross of Connecticut and Rhode Island
- The Salvation Army Holiday fundraising auction
- The Meriden Lions Club, Part of Lions Club International
- The Wallingford Connecticut Rock Hill Elementary School photography club
Auctioneer Ryan C. Brechlin, owner Mary Ellen Brechlin, and Nest Egg Auctions staff have conducted antiques and fine art appraisals for the following groups and organizations:
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Numerous Historical Societies within New England
- Connecticut Public Television (CPTV) on and off Camera
- Numerous senior residences and residential facilities